Our hotel location is very easy and convenient access to the city or attraction areas
There are many options for you to experience Bangkok by Train or Boat etc.
Hotel will provide Hotel Shuttle to drop off at Ramkhamhaeng Station (Airport Link), only 5 mins from our hotel, provide every day from 6:00 – 22:00
- Suvannabhumi Airport Station: International Airport
- Ramkhamhaeng Station: Airport link, my hotel Station
- Makkasan Station: Interchange to MRT Phetchaburi and Asoke Pier
- Phaya Thai Station: Interchange to BTS Phaya Thai station
- Chatuchak Park Station: Interchange to Mo Chit Station, Chatuchak Weekend Market, Chatuchak Park.
- Thailand Cultural Centre Station: Ratchada Train Night Market, Thailand Cultural Centre. Phra Ram 9: Central Plaza Grand Rama 9.
- Petchaburi Station: Interchange to Airport Rail Link Makkasan Station and Asoke Pier.
- Sukhumvit Station: Interchange to BTS Asoke Station, Terminal 21.
- Lumpini Station: Lumpini Park, Office area.
- Silom Station: Interchange to BTS Sala Daeng station, Office Area, Lumpini Park, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thai Red Cross, Silom Complex.
- Samyan Station: Samyan Mitrtown, Chamchuri Square, Sam Yan Market, Wat Hua Lamphong.
- Hua Lamphong Station: Hua Lamphong Railway Station.
- Wat Mangkon Station: China Town.
- Bangna Station: BITEC Bangna
- Ekkamai Station: Ekkamai Gateway, Eastern Bus Terminal
- Thong Lor Station: Bangkok’s hip outdoor malls and trend-setting pubs
- Phrom Phong Station: Emquartier, Emporium Asoke Station: Interchange to MRT
- Sukhumvit station, Terminal 21
- Chidlom Station: Interchange to Pratunam Pier, Pratunam Market, Platinum Shopping Mall, The Market Shopping Mall, Central Chidlom, CentralWorld, Gaysorn Village, Erawan shopping mall, Ganesha, Trimurti or Erawan shrines
- Siam Station: Siam Paragon, Siam Square, Siam Center, Siam Discovery, MBK : Biggest shopping Area in Bangkok Ari Station: Destination for Chic Lifestyles
- Mo Chit Station: Interchange to MRT Chatuchak Park, Chatuchak Market, Chatuchak Park
- Sapan Taksin Station: Asiatique; Thai Night Market
- Sala Daeng Station: Interchange to MRT Silom Station, Office Area, Lumpini Par
- Phan Fa Lilat Pier: Mahatthai U-thit Bridge (an interesting example of Italian Barocco sculpture), Wat Saket (Temple of the Golden Mount), Giant Swing, Democracy Monument, Khao San Road, the Grand Palace
- Bobe Market Pier: Bobe Market – well-known as cheap clothing market, both retail and wholesale
- Hua Chang Bridge: Siam Square, Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery or MBK, Jim Thompson’s House
- Pratunam Pier: Pratunam Market, Platinum Fashion mall or Panthip Plaza IT mall, CentralWorld, Gaysorn and Erawan shopping malls, Ganesha, Trimurti or Erawan shrines
- Soi Thonglor Pier: Bangkok’s hip urban youth in Thonglor’s cafes and boutiques
Drop off destination to Bangkok Hospital is upon request
Please print this direction guide in Thai language and show it to the taxi drivers at the airpor